We work with solicitors, accountants, estate agents, property consultants, opticians, marketing agencies and other professional service firms including: engineers, surveyors, architects, search/selection consultants and management consultants.
The issues faced by professional service firms are diverse. However, some common typical issues include:
- handling the distinctive cultures found in partnerships;
- providing leadership that develops and encourages values and behaviours that support the firm's brand proposition;
- finding a balance between business development and providing clients with exceptional service;
- planning for the longer term whilst also keeping a focus on immediate priorities;
- attracting, developing and retaining key people;
- resourcing the firm flexibly to cope profitably with both booms and downturns..
White Maple's full range of services is available to professional service firms.
If you would like more information about our services for professional service firms,
please contact us.