In the public sector we focus on working with central government departments, executive agencies and non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs). Our consultants have experience of working with more than 30 public sector organisations.
All government bodies face ongoing pressures to improve performance. Issues that they typically need to address include:
- delivering services that meet the needs and expectations of direct customers and other stakeholders;
- consulting with all stakeholders;
- communicating and providing information and services electronically;
- ensuring that service provision is “joined-up” with other government agencies;
- retaining, attracting and developing staff;
- ensuring that all their people understand and are committed to the organisation’s strategy so that they can efficiently and effectively support its achievement;
- monitoring and measuring performance and impact.
White Maple’s full range of services is available to government clients.
If you would like more information about our services for government organisations, please contact us.