Examples of written feedback from clients:
- “…the board were unanimous in approving the plan and 3 year financials. Thank you
so much for all your help with this. As several people have said, this is the best plan we have produced so far and I am clear in my mind that this is down to you. Your style of intervention worked really well with my team… diplomatic and yet challenging to make sure we did address the issues we needed to. Also, your practical but rigorous approach ensured that we dealt with all the issues but made our deadlines. So, many, many thanks.”
CEO, international publishing group.
- “Once again, thank you for your support - I couldn't have done all of this [organisation review and restructuring] alone and I hope you think that, overall, things are looking up
(I certainly do.).”
Director, global NGO in China.
- “For me it is always great, inspiring and motivating to work with you and to see the effects of your knowledge and approach on people.”
- “…you helped us through a difficult agenda and we also had some fun (essential) � thanks for your efforts and support.”
- “I write to thank you on several counts. First a terrific facilitation during the development of our 2010 - 2015 strategy. You bring great insight and enthusiasm to your roles”
Chairman, UK charity.
- “Thank you @BobEmpson for leading another fantastic strategy day”
- “A really successful event, we achieved all the objectives.”
- “…a very helpful session and your insights were particularly helpful.”
Director of Public Affairs, trade association.
- “Thank you so much for all [your] input and help regarding our Business Development and Marketing Plan…I think it achieved all and more that we set out for it to do.”
Partner, law firm.
- “Your ability to help prepare us and plan…is so very impressive and we could not have done it without you.”
Partner, law firm.
- “Thanks very much for all your work on this. I’m personally very pleased with the overall results. I think it is a first but major step towards
cultural change and sharing of responsibility for development. I’m keen now to follow up…”
Senior Partner, legal firm.
- “Just a quick note to say thank you both for arranging much the best Board away days that have happened in my time on Exec.”
Director, learning business
- “I can’t resist sharing with you that we achieved a £xM profit against a target of £yM. Thanks for the part you played in helping us
to achieve this result.”
CEO, professional services group.
- “Thanks for the excellent counsel the other night.”
Chief executive, UK charity.
- “Thank you for last week, your input and management went down extremely well.”
Director General, trade association.
- “Thank you for guiding us and chivvying us along in such an effective way.”
CEO, financial services business.
- “So, we achieved what we wanted to achieve and your light touch and tone and skilful agenda setting helped us to get there, thanks again.”
President, European charity joint venture.
- "…Thanks to you it has been a very successful and motivating session.”
Communications Director, Italian NGO.
- "…thank you for all your efforts with the executive team� The considered feedback�
was all very positive. There was a strong sense that we have really progressed and everyone was very
grateful for the important part you played.”
Chief Executive, European subsidiary of a leading international bank
- "Thank you so much for all the nice work you've done for us... On a more personal note,
I would like to tell you how much I've appreciated� working with you over the last months� I also know what [the organisation] owes you, and that 's why I have no doubt that this organisation will still refer to you [on] a number of occasions in the future.”
International President, global Non-Governmental Organisation
- "Your input overall to the [brand] review process to date has been invaluable - many
Deputy Director of Communications.
- "I always appreciated your honest and down-to-earth advice, and still sing your praises to
any who care to listen!”
Senior manager, UK government department.
- "Thank you very much for your help� I thought it was excellent and we got strongly positive
Development Director, financial institution
- "Thank you for facilitating yesterday, the team really enjoyed the day and we have a great
deal of to-do lists to take forward!”
Senior manager, private trade services business
- "We have been extremely successful in our work over the last 5 years, largely in part to the
clarity that arose from the development of the strategy…”
Chief Executive, major UK charity
- "I just want to say thank you enormously… you were fantastic as always…”
Manager, government agency
- “…as ever, your help, advice and support in this project is proving invaluable to me
(I knew it would) - thanks again!”
- “[We] are most appreciative of your contribution since we kicked this off last year. At the
outset I and I’m sure some of the others were convinced this was a mammoth task yet here we are
six months later and we have achieved the major wins and are now into cleaning up the detail. I think
the fact that you had done this before and convinced us that it was eminently doable gave us confidence
and created the impetus we needed. All in all a most productive exercise and thanks for helping
us get there.”
Chief Executive, professional institution
- “…a quick email to say a big thank you for joining us last week. We really appreciated
your input and finished the day feeling pretty excited and enthusiastic
HR manager, leading charity
- “Thank you very much for your report which reads very well, and I feels covers all the
principal points for consideration for… I am very happy with this and wanted to thank you
for your work on this so far.”
Director, professional institution
- “Just wanted to say thank you for the extremely useful course over the last 2 days, it was
extremely useful and I am already using some of the techniques.”
Participant in a training course
- “Thank you as ever for being the consummate professional on Saturday.”
Partner, law firm
- “Many thanks for your usual brilliant contribution to the conference. I thought it was the best and most challenging ever.”
Senior Partner; leading law firm.
- “It was a pleasure working with you and we felt the review has been very beneficial for us in developing our future strategy.”
Managing Director, large retailer.
- “At our ... meeting we ran through our action list following our meeting with you and we have actioned pretty much everything and we seem to be right on track! ”
Managing Partner, estate agency.
- “Colleagues greatly appreciated your enthusiasm, expertise and professional approach.”
Senior UK diplomat.
- “I have personally enjoyed working with you and value your intelligent input and thoughtful addressing of the challenges. Many thanks for the contribution you have made to taking ... forward." Chief Executive, large professional institution.
- “Many thanks for your session on Friday. I look forward to working with you again soon.”
Chief Executive, housing association.
- “I am taking this opportunity to thank you for the most professional manner in which you facilitated the [strategy] meeting. Indeed, Trustees and Directors alike have commented to me on the efficient way you assisted us in our task.”
Chief Executive, large UK charity.
- “On behalf of all the partners may I thank you for your contribution. Your assistance was, as ever, very valuable indeed.”
Chairman, leading law firm.
- “And my sincere thanks to you. The team and I have made massive progress on the marketing strategy in the last 3 weeks. A considerable factor was your excellent coaching.”
Senior civil servant.
- “I didn't get the chance at the end of the day to congratulate you on a very interesting strategy exercise. You are very good at what you do!”
President, professional institution.
- “Please accept my personal thanks for all your hard work and efforts resulting in a successful conclusion, meeting the goals of the brief. Your professional approach and consideration in maintaining the best possible pace were appreciated.” Senior Manager, global standards agency.
- “Your assistance was invaluable and I am personally most grateful to you for your help and support.”
Chairman, large trade association.
- “I am delighted with the report - it will be very useful, and it looks so good too! ”
Manager, non-departmental public body.
- “Excellent, very useful and relevant, well-timed, interactive and interesting. A great help to our daily work.”
- “Thanks for your help - I don't think I'd be here without the additional skills you've provided.”
Senior Manager, government agency.
- “Thanks for your valuable input to the � workshop, particularly in the preparing for the event itself. The positive outcomes on the day were definitely down to having you there to say, hold on a minute, what does all this mean?”
Manager, government agency